giovedì 20 luglio 2017

A pretty and smart girl

Ciao a tutti!
eccomi con un altra card in stile clean and simple, realizzata con i meravigliosi timbri Some Odd Girl.

Hi everyone!
another inspiration card by me in a simple and clean design style, using the gorgeous Some Odd Girl stamps.




Questa volta era il turno dell' adorabile timbro digitale  Geeky Gwen digi stamp!
Credetemi!! sono proprio innamorata di tutti i timbri SOG! quando ne devo scegliere uno é un dramma!! Vorrei  colorarli tutti!:D
Comuque, ho colorato l'immagine , l'ho ritagliata e incollata in 3D alla card.

It was time for the lovely Geeky Gwen digi stamp! trust me I'm in love with all SOG stamp and  and when I need to choose one of them I have so  much difficult! I'd like to color  them all :-D 
Anyway, I colored the image with copic markers, fussy cut and add it to the background.
The sentiment is a little thanks note in italian.



 

Spero che la mia card vi sia piaciuta!
buon fine settimana

Hope you like my card !

Have a lovely weekend!

Ciao !!
SalvaSalva

Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis